Well the time is almost here. This will be the last informational communication about graduation that will be shared. While we try to capture all necessary information, please let me know if you have any questions.
Graduation: Saturday, June 20 - Ceremony at 9:00 am. Harwood Union front field.
● Parking will open at 8:00 am. - There are no assigned or numbered parking spaces. Vehicles will be parked on the front field in the order in which they arrive at Harwood
● Please remember - 1 vehicle per graduate and guests. The graduate must be in the vehicle for occupants to attend graduation.
● Vehicles will not be able to leave graduation until it has ended.
● Please refrain from leaving your vehicle, unless you are accessing the portalets at the back of the field
● There will be a photographer taking pictures of all graduates with their diploma, so please do not come to the stage to take pictures.
● Please do not toot your horns while graduates are being called to the stage, as this will make it difficult for graduates to hear their name.We will celebrate tooting our horns at the end of the ceremony in honor of all our graduates.
● The ceremony will be broadcasted by WDEV and anyone can listen to it on their channel.
● MRVTV will be recording the graduation.
● Harwood will be videotaping the graduation - this video along with all photographs will be available to all graduates, parents and faculty/staff by the end of the day on Tuesday, June 23rd.
● All graduates must wear their facial mask - which will be provided to them by the Class of 2020, when they are out of their vehicle. Masks can be removed if the graduate is on stage speaking and when they have their picture taken.
The program will not be printed and shared at graduation as in the past.
Please access the program using this link and have your own copy available for the ceremony.
● It is important that you remember what Group you are assigned to (this is identified in the program) when it is time to receive your diploma.
● Graduates will be called to the staging area.
● Go to the area with the balloons.
● Senior TA’s will be there to assist you with alphabetical lineup as you prepare to walk across the stage
for your diploma.
● There is a scheduled parade after graduation. Staging for this will begin in Waitsfield at the Waitsfield Telecom parking lot. If you wish to participate in the parade, you can access the necessary information with this link: Parade Information