• School Counseling

Spring Semester Dual Enrollment Vouchers: Open November 11th

If you are interested in taking a Dual Enrollment class during the spring semester please reach out to your school counselor to discuss the next steps needed to:

1.) Find a class that you're interested in

2.) Request the voucher to pay for the class

3.) Register to take the class (this process will depend on which college you select) Classes do fill up fast for some of the courses, so don't delay in checking out what is available. Classes are available at any Vermont college or university, so let us know of your interests and we'd be happy to try to connect you with a course you'll enjoy.

Recent Posts

See All

On October 26, 2022 Harwood will be offering a Financial Aid Forms Night in collaboration with the Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC). There will be two amazing individuals from VSAC on ha