End of Year - Student Returns & Pick Up Schedules (Updated)
I hope this communication finds you well. In an effort to support students to pick up any personal belongings they left at school and the need to collect all school supplies and books, we offer the schedule below. Please review the information provided and the expectations we will have for anyone coming into the building. Everyone must adhere to social distancing and wear a facial mask while in the building.
● All students/parents will enter the school through the middle school entrance.
● Any student that needs to access the building to go to their locker to retrieve personal belongings, pay a student bill or return their chromebook must wear a mask.
● Please bring your own bag to collect your personal belongings.
● If you do not need to go into school to retrieve personal belongings, there will be collection bins outside for you to return your school items. Collection bins will be identified by subject area.
● Middle School students will find collection bins in the middle school gallery area. Mr. Peirson will be available to assist you.
● High School students will find collection bins in the hallway by the library, they will be identified by subject area.
June 9this the last student day and I know that the schedule dates to return items for most
students is prior to June 9th.
● Only seniors are returning their Chromebook. Students in grade 7-11 are keeping them for the summer.
● If any senior needs their Chromebook to finish school work through June 9th, they can keep it and return it on June 15th.
● All students are expected to continue their digital check in with their teachers through June 9th
Returning musical instruments or co-curricular uniforms:
● Please enter the school by the gym lobby entrance.
● There will be a bin for uniform collection by Chris Langevin’s office.
● Please place the uniform in a plastic bag and place it in the bin.
● Instruments can be placed in the bins outside the music department.
Designated grade level, dates and time:
Thursday, June 4 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Middle School - Grades 7 and 8
Mr. Pierson will send out communication as well and if you have any questions regarding middle school, please contact Mr. Pierson directly.
Grade 12 -Seniors
● Return chromebooks and chargers. Bins for chromebooks will be set in the main hallway outside the Technology. Dept. office. Please have chromebook in a plastic bag.
● Payment of senior bill if there is one, and
● Payment for cap and gown
Friday, June 5 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Grade 11- Juniors
Monday, June 8 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Grade 10 - Sophomores
Tuesday- June 9 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Grade 9 - Freshman
If you have any questions, high school students can contact Mrs. Atwood and middle school students can contact Mr. Pierson. Stay safe and be well.
Updates are in Green